- Amazing!! Dr. Leigh Ann has such a sweet spirit and really put my children at ease. My daughter, Abbie, who has special needs, felt so comfortable with her, and she always looks forward to coming back! I couldn’t ask for a better experience for my children – it’s so great to find someone with a big heart who truly cares!
– Nicky T. (mother of Abbie)
- “Growing up I never had the best experience at the dentist, in fact I am still very uncomfortable. For my son, Wyatt, I wanted him to have a different experience. I was referred by a friend to Dr Leigh Ann and must say I was quite impressed. She made my son’s first dental experience a success. She took her time and explained to him everything that she would be doing. Seeing my son so comfortable sitting in that chair makes me comfortable. Her kid friendly personality definitely won over my little guy!”
– Dave M.
- I have been to see Dr. Trotter many times. She is very gentle while numbing and I didn’t feel a thing! She is very understanding, especially if it’s your first time. She cares so much for her patients and I am glad she was my doctor.
– Courtney M.
- Dr. Leigh Ann saw my daughter for her very first Pediatric Dental Appointment, Presley was 20 months old. What a great experience it was. Dr. Leigh Ann was very patient and explained everything in great detail with us. I would recommend Dr. Leigh Ann to everyone..
– Marie C. (mother of Presley)
- Lila has seen Dr. Trotter twice, and her visits were fun & exciting! She had great things to say about Dr. Trotter. She loved seeing her and asked to have the pretty dentist that knows about princesses :)
– Melissa G. (Mother of Lila)