Anchor Award Rules
The purpose of our Anchor Awards Program is for patients to take “ownership” in their orthodontic treatment. Earning Anchor Awards is easy and provides an incentive for you to have routine dental cleanings with your general dentist. In addition, if you display good oral hygiene and are cooperative throughout treatment, we will reward you with Anchor Awards that you can later redeem for various gift cards.* Anchor Awards may only be earned during orthodontic treatment. Thank you for your cooperation in helping us provide you with the smile that you deserve!
Earn 1 anchor if EACH category below is achieved at your routine orthodontic appointment.(max 2 anchors earned per visit):
- *Oral Hygiene*
Patient must display healthy looking gums
No food stuck in the braces/appliances
- *Appliance Care*
No loose brackets or appliances
No bent or broken wires
Wearing all appliances (rubber bands, etc.) for the required number of hours
Not missing your previous appointment
Earn additional anchors for each of the following:
- Signed certificate by dentist at routine cleaning
- All A’s on a report card
- Each community service project (with valid proof)
- Award card must be present to receive anchor awards.
- Anchors are given at regular scheduled appointments.
- Anchors cannot be transferred to another patient.
- Anchors and gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
- Awards and prizes are subject to change at anytime.
- Eligibility to earn anchor awards is dependent upon good oral hygiene. If oral hygiene is poor, the patient is not eligible to receive any other anchor awards.
Anchor Award Prizes
Redeem anchor awards for various gift cards!
Download the certificate to be signed by the dentist or dental hygienist at your routine cleaning.